1. about us
Objekt Architecten BV is based in 9300 Aalst, Dendermondse Steenweg 57, with company number 0553 891 279. In this document, we explain which personal information we collect as a controller of personal data and how we use and share it to perform and improve our services.
2. personal data
3. processing purposes
We process personal and other data to provide our services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- customer administration,
- personnel administration,
- supplier administration,
- preliminary discussions with public services and contractors,
- submitting projects through the environment counter,
- Sending out tender dossiers to potential contractors,
- marketing purposes,
The processing takes place on the basis of the conditions set out in the AVG (GDPR):
- you have consented via an agreement to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement you have entered into,
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
4. sharing with third parties
As part of the execution of our agreement, we may share personal data with our employees and professional partners. This personal data will never be commercialised to third parties. However, in the context of a possible reorganisation, bankruptcy or transfer of activities, data forming part of our business activities may be transferred to third parties.
5. how long we keep your data
Your personal data will be processed and stored by us for a reasonable period of time necessary in the context of your project and within the time limits required by law.
6. your rights
The GDPR provide a number of rights that you can exercise, within certain conditions. An oveview can be found below:
- right of inspection,
- right to improvement,
- right to be forgotten,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to notice,
- right to data portability,
- right to object.
More information on these rights can be found in Regulation (EU) 2018/1725. To exercise your rights, please contact us by post or at email@example.com. Upon receipt of your request, we will need to be able to verify your identity.
If you wish to exercise your right of inspection, Objekt Architecten will comply with this within one month of receiving the request. If you wish to have inaccuracies or incomplete personal data corrected, Objekt Architecten will comply within one month of receiving the additional statement. It is primarily up to you to notice inaccuracies/incompleteness yourself and return it corrected.
We have the right to amend and/or update this statement at any time.